AVS Video Editor, developed by Online Media Technologies, is an essential timeline-based video editing software with effective splicing, altering, and trimming tools. The program contains video adjustment to help illuminate “exuberant” external recordings, as well as an overlay video track, soundtrack substitution, and simple color adjustment.
It has over 300 distinct effects and transitions that can be connected to tunes. It’s a simple video editing program that nails the ease of use with significant help assets and a straightforward UI that functions nearly like magic, driving you from step to step.
The interface, usefulness, and controls are all standard and cover all of the basics. You’ll pick up AVS quickly in the event that you’ve used another video editor sometime recently. In the event that you haven’t as of now, an exceptional library of video lessons makes learning a breeze.
Capture the screen, increase video quality, and stabilize shaky videos, among other things. AVS Video Editor allows you to quickly make video content, slideshows, projects and presentations, trials, and lessons.
Features of AVS Video Editor
Stabilize glinting recordings. Select from 300 interesting video impacts and moves to cut, part, combine, rotate, and blend video. Menus, sound, comments, and subtitles may all be included.
Diverse Video Formats Are Managed
Videos can be edited and saved in any format, be it MP4, DVD, AVI, MOV, VOB, WMV, MKV, or WEBM. Transform videos in any quality, including HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD, 4K Ultra HD, and DCI 4K. H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, and another primary compression can be used to view, alter, and save the video. The built-in video cache technique allows for faster HD video editing. Utilize new automated settings for modern PCs.
Import video from DV/HDV, web, or VHS camcorders to your hard drive or copy it to DVD. Make video instructions, presentations, or demos by recording multimedia files from the computer.
Professional Video Editing
Remove a particular scene or unstable and unnecessary bits. Split recordings regardless of video size or type. You may combine as many video records as you want. Color tuning may be utilized to rectify any white balance difficulties and color incompatibilities. Video stabilization can assist you in settling unstable footage. To adjust your background, use the chroma binding effect.
Edit and modify your videos before converting them to Blu-Ray. Blu-ray adds menus, music, video, and graphics to your project, as well as numerous effects.
Save the video you just made within the format you need on your computer, burn it to a DVD or Blu-ray disc. After you’ve finished your video, make a tweaked interface, burn it to Blu-Ray or DVD, or create stunning video content for YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, Dailymotion, and other video sharing platforms from the AVS Video Editor.
AVS Video Editor Pricing
- 1 Year Subscription: $39
- Unlimited Subscription: $59
The most significant thing is that AVS Video Editor is part of the AVS4YOU Multimedia Suite, and buyers receive four more products as a bonus when they purchase the video editor.
AVS Video Editor Is An Ideal Choice: Why?
- Both timeline and storyboard approaches are accessible within the AVS editing space. The timeline shows each piece of your project in order of duration and permits you to create fine-grained alterations.
- The storyboard is more straightforward, giving a high-level rundown of each object regardless of length. You can switch between them with a simple tap, keeping all of your adjustments and modifications.
- Any video editing application requires a solid collection of transitions and video effects. AVS Video Editor incorporates hundreds of transitions and effects for accurately making the look and feel of any project. You may add as many video effects, transitions, audio, and voiceover tracks as you need to enhance your video.
- This software can create slideshows from your still photos. These are brilliant since they empower you to include transitions and sound essentially. You moreover get a great range of text formats, which incorporate titles, scrolling credits, lower-third content, and just text files which you can put whatever on the Computer.
- When you’re done with your video creation, AVS Video Editor gives you four choices for exporting it so you may show it to an audience. Most common record formats, such as AVI, MOV, MP4, and others, may create standalone video records.
- You also have a plethora of options for optimizing your video for devices such as mobile phones, tablets, and video games. This tool offers the most customization options of any video editing software.
AVS Video Editor is a simple-to-use program with a comprehensive collection of effects, animations, interfaces, and subtitle art to meet the demands of every user. The option to convert to Blu-Ray or DVD and upload straight to social networking sites completes the package and makes it highly enticing to newbies just getting started with video editing.
AVS4YOU gets high marks for its ease of use and effortlessness. AVS4YOU can be a great choice on the off chance that you merely need to cut a few family films together or convert a video to a format that will work on your phone.